- Collaborate with the concerned BU marketing to understand the commercial product/ services concept, objectives and approach and to ensure its’ aligned with BU strategy.
- Map business requirements to realistic technical operating capabilities, and address GAPS in business requirements.
- Disseminate the project concept and elicit the product / service requirements, determine business, functional and technical requirements,
- Translate the requirements to the IT & Technology (Network) stakeholders, review, analyse and create detailed documentation of business products & service’s requirements.
- Create high quality RSD (Requirement Specification Document) including product requirements, use cases, tractability matrix, business workflow, business rules, constraints and dependencies and sign off from business and acceptance from IT.
- Review use cases and other technical documents with concerned technical teams to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Proactively identify and propose changes to streamline the procedures and improve the final customer experience
- Create and use key metrics for driving the testing process and making alterations to plans where appropriate
- Monitor the product testing and ensure its experience & functionality development according to business requirements/expectations prior to production release assuring the experience and functionality in sync with the experience and functional test cases provided.
- Handle UAT and Provide results of the testing to the product launch to designate ready for launch of product.
- Track, investigate and resolve issues reported by business users and application support Teams.
- Carry out analyses either proactively or in response to user requests.
- Obtain acceptance and approval of deliverables (RSD, SBP, UAT Sign off from all stakeholders)
- Perform any other activities assigned by direct line manager.
Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university.