- Review the existing customer order life cycle management systems and identify the solution, systems and infrastructure from the best practices that support the customization / integration of different applications to ensure efficient management of customer order life cycle in a complex environment.
- Establish the end-to-end design and delivery schedule (project or release) and ensure development and on-time delivery (expected time to market) of respective components within the order management domain.
- Manage and lead pool of experts and developers to optimally build up, retain and utilize technical expertise related to all Order Orchestrationapplications (Orchestration, Process Management, Order Management, Decomposition, Business logic, Integration hub, Order Management/Product catalog, Product information hub, Number Management, Messaging, data integration hub, centralized business logic) and to build best practices and standards in these areas.
- Establish SOA based Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) with standard Integration framework, to integrate various Mobily IT systems, Mobily Partner and Vendors. Implement and establish SOA governance
- Ensure all processes are automated to optimise Business Processes Management and support short-term and long-term business drivers and strategies and ensure easy to expose these services to other enterprise systems or mobily B2B business
- Ensure the solutions offered are scalable enough to add wide range of telecom product/ service offerings based on future market needs both for retail and corporate customers, without customization and capable of handling complex / bundled orders.
- Ensure smooth integration between mobily and all other 3rd part vendors through API layer that can is highly scalable and redundant
- Review and study marketing department services roadmap and evaluate technical requirements in order to plan the integration of new services into the system.
- Manage the tender preparation, bid evaluation and contract award processes of services and systems needed for the projects, aligned with Mobily’s policies and guidelines
- Contribute in the pre-qualification process based on bidders’ technical, financial, commercial and expertise, and evaluate bidders through one platform to assign an overall technical score. Operate projects in coordination with IT to ensure that contractual terms are met.
- Provide adequate resources and expertise on site to ensure the effective supervision, monitoring and control of the projects being undertaken by vendors, aligned with the organisation standards, policies and procedures.
- Liaise regularly with operations for management and maintenance of system applications/solutions and provision of support to ensure all L3 fixes are aligned as per the enterprise architecture and they fit in new releases and ongoing projects
Guide pilot testing of systems to ensure fulfilment of orders correctly as per the specification, and that
- they provide the degree of functionality and reliability required.
- Ensure financial optimal performance of projects against budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly
- Ensure that business integration functions seamlessly to facilitate optimal integration with third party applications (such as Cloud services).
- Manage the maintenance of the customer hub and product catalogue so as to ensure that it is up-to-date and brings together all products and services in one centralised location.
- Provide clear explanatory technical and management system reports to update the top management of the current status of the OM developed solutions and products.
- Build and operate mobily number management system, integrate it with all needed systems
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the line manager.
- Masters in computer science / Information Technology Preferred
Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university