مطلوب Maintenance Engineer, Instrument للعمل لدى صدارة.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert in equipment failures and repair techniques during root-cause investigations.
- Provide engineering support to plant issues impacting production over a short period of time.
- Provide technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluate equipment’s durability and conditions.
- Ensure that requests for equipment critical to work process include engineering input on repair details such as clearances, tolerances, materials of construction, welding procedures, etc., and if necessary provide onsite/offsite technical support for deviations from this data.
- Ensure that repairs, repair techniques, equipment specific training, are documented and accessible.
- Support the PPM coordinator as required in reviewing spare parts’ list for existing equipment.
- Develop maintenance’s operating discipline and provide maintainability input to projects.
- Enter QSPP information into the reporting system.
- Participate in developing the maintenance budget to support the maintenance strategy.
- Additional duties as per assigned service lines within maintenance engineering technologist divisions.
- Responsible for Maintenance Engineering work related to all Instrument equipment. This role is spread across an envelope or site vs. a “Maintenance Engineer,” who is normally tied to a plant.
Essential: Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Years of Experience: