Flyadeal is looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in flyadeal. You'll need to organise and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
The Executive Secretary must be intuitive and quick to respond with great time-management and multitasking skills. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried out timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or relative field
- More than 3 years’ experience as Executive Secretary
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality